PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+10
ghostboy875
cc.connor.carr
J0EL
godofdeathandlight
yourmum123
Hershey_Super
siegeballa08
rendan12
Owner_Brice!
natalielovesbrice
14 posters

if you are quitting

natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

if you are quitting Empty if you are quitting

Post by natalielovesbrice Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm

if your quitting pattonscape because you don't like it then you don't have to post it and talk bad about it and brice..
    if you don't like it just don't play it. It's that simple.

I'm so sick of immature people on here.
    If you don't like something brice does but you want to keep playing, then send him or any other admin a pm or post something in suggestions WITHOUT getting an attitude about it.
    If your nice about it then we might take into consideration what you are suggesting but if your just going to go on about how you hate something then we will probably just ignore it.

Yeah.
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

if you are quitting Empty Re: if you are quitting

Post by Owner_Brice! Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

u tell them!
    rendan12
    rendan12
    Noob

Post by rendan12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 pm

honestly you do got a point about this...
    i agree king
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Do Work Nat!
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:35 pm

what brice jester and rendan said. lol =]
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:52 am

bump
    I'm still seeing this crap and its so stupid!!!
    if you dont like brice or this site then JUST GET OFF!!
    Be a little more mature seriously omggg!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah i made a topic like this and i realize i should of just told My main friends Bout it and got there xfire to stay in contact but i stayed lawl
    Hershey_Super
    Hershey_Super
    Noob

Post by Hershey_Super Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 pm

lol natalie ive been saying that ever since ive been playing yet most of these players dont even register on forums and when they do they continue to complain.

~~~My Complaint~~~

Yea most of you already know who i am, (deniz ) , and brice uniped me and accepted me back into pattonscape. I was walking around on both deniz and daddy, Fire King was with me also. I wanted to talk to jester so Str Master told me he was in ::cather. i teled there and was like yo jester wassup. Then i switched to my deniz character on another client. then when i start to walk around str master and fire king and about half of patton tells me im iped. Jester has yet to give me a reason to why ive been iped by him from forums and server. Jester can you tell me the reason why i was iped?

I would like to know why i was iped, i am not using a harsh atittude but im saying it was unfair for being iped. and someone was giving out my password and i got one of my friends to change it since i was iped. I talked to Natalie about brice uniping me once again. All i request is a reason for my ip banning.
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:53 pm

meh im quitting but i luv the srvr nd brice Smile

and hope to be bak soon
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:03 pm

if you like it then you shouldn't quit.
    Don't let two people stop you from playing if you like the game
    godofdeathandlight
    godofdeathandlight
    Noob

Post by godofdeathandlight Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:29 pm

truee very truee hmmmm afro
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Hershey_Super wrote:lol natalie ive been saying that ever since ive been playing yet most of these players dont even register on forums and when they do they continue to complain.

~~~My Complaint~~~

Yea most of you already know who i am, (deniz ) , and brice uniped me and accepted me back into pattonscape. I was walking around on both deniz and daddy, Fire King was with me also. I wanted to talk to jester so Str Master told me he was in ::cather. i teled there and was like yo jester wassup. Then i switched to my deniz character on another client. then when i start to walk around str master and fire king and about half of patton tells me im iped. Jester has yet to give me a reason to why ive been iped by him from forums and server. Jester can you tell me the reason why i was iped?

I would like to know why i was iped, i am not using a harsh atittude but im saying it was unfair for being iped. and someone was giving out my password and i got one of my friends to change it since i was iped. I talked to Natalie about brice uniping me once again. All i request is a reason for my ip banning.

What is happening? All my freinds are leaving... not you now!!
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:22 pm

natalielovesbrice wrote:if you like it then you shouldn't quit.
    Don't let two people stop you from playing if you like the game

two things...

1. they stopped me by iping me...agen

and
    2. Brice is lucky to have a gf like u Smile

peace out

your afro frend
    afro

josh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Hershey_Super wrote:lol natalie ive been saying that ever since ive been playing yet most of these players dont even register on forums and when they do they continue to complain.

~~~My Complaint~~~

Really Deniz? You are still complaining about this. This happened awhile ago and like I said before I wasn't going to believe what you said when last thing I was told was you were a ban on site. So what ever cry about it all you want I guess but you aren't the most trusting person after this whole incident.
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:

~~~My Complaint~~~

Really Deniz? You are still complaining about this. This happened awhile ago and like I said before I wasn't going to believe what you said when last thing I was told was you were a ban on site. So what ever cry about it all you want I guess but you aren't the most trusting person after this whole incident.

STFU due, DENIZ is safe, he woulda owned ur *** if he was still admin
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 pm

I WANT DENIZ BACK!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Bye mum.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:Bye mum.

What???
    cc.connor.carr
    cc.connor.carr
    Noob

Post by cc.connor.carr Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 pm

mhmm he's funny he banned josh from the forums
    cc.connor.carr
    cc.connor.carr
    Noob

Post by cc.connor.carr Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 pm

wat a crak head
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 pm

nooo josh come back!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Connor is also banned as well for a week. If they can learn some respect for staff and other players then I will allow them to come back. Until then they won't be back.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 pm

but i want josh back Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Well you better talk to him and get some sence into that head so he is more respectful to people.
    ghostboy875
    ghostboy875
    Noob

Post by ghostboy875 Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:13 pm

I Won' Advertise anymore. Sorry Jester and Abyssal.

Last edited by Admin_Jester on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jester removed the advertisment.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 am